2010年3月10日 星期三

use money to survive

• How did it feel to have more or less money than other people in the class? How did it feel to see what you could and could not afford at the Global Mall?
I get the less money, money can buy lots of thing like food drink or amusements and health care to take care yourself, but I know that money can't buy anything, like love or happy, so I don't think shame if I am less money than other people. If I can't buy thing in Global mall I will tell myself, I need to let my salary much more than now, I will do better work at company.


• How many of you could not afford education? What would your lives be like if you could not go to school? If I could not go to school, I will do something is good to me, not smoke, no drugs, because some rich people doesn't have good education.

• How would it feel to have to choose between food and health care?
I will choose food, because food is more useful to health care, because we need food everyday, we doesn't sick everyday, and if we eat good food, and take care of ourselves we won't get sick.

• How many of you have ever been very sick or gone to a hospital or had friends and family who have? What would your life be like now if you had been unable to get medical care?I went to hospital once, because I went to hot spring, and then I wash with cold water, so I am fever, I have some family and friends come to see me, I am very happy. If I can't have medical care, and I get cold, I will take care by myself, and don't give cold to other people.

• What were the impacts caused by people with fewer Global Mall Dollars, and what were the impacts caused by people with more Global Mall Dollars?
Discuss the fact that roughly one-fifth of all people worldwide survive on
less than $1 (U.S.) a day – how does this limit their choices, and what are the environmental, social, and global security implications of this? I think they will limit it by they doesn't have good education, or they doesn't work hard, so they can't have high environmental.

• When you were choosing what to buy, did you think about the environmental impact? For those of you in the lowest income range, did you have a choice about the environmental impact you produced? If not, how did it feel to not have a choice? I will think about environmental impact, because we need to let Earth been balance, so that we can still live on Earth

沒有留言:

張貼留言