2010年2月8日 星期一

Mr. Bernard Murdoch.

Dear Mr. Bernard Murdoch,
Thank you for your presentation today.
I learn about glabol warming is a very serious queitions, it will let all the world end, we will effect Kiribati, Kiribati will sink first, and then Taiwan, or American and then all the world will sink, Earth will become a blue planet, I will never f0rgot Mr. Bernard cry, he is so sad, then he cry very pitful, and it let me want to became a kind of person that protect Earth, and let Earth become a colorful planet, we need to research new thing that can stop using Earth resources .
I will never forgot what you say to use, I will remember it forever, protect the Earth, I very thankful for you to come to our school by free, and teatch us how does global warming effect us, it is very useful to us, we will change future, let Earth become a awesome planet

沒有留言:

張貼留言